About Mrs. Eisenbeisz
Elaine Eisenbeisz is a private practice consultant based in Southern California. She has over 20 years of experience in creating data and information solutions for industries ranging from governmental agencies and corporations, to start-up companies and individual researchers.
In addition to her technical expertise, Elaine possesses a talent for conveying statistical concepts and results in a way that people can intuitively understand.
Elaine's love of numbers began in elementary school where she placed in regional and statewide mathematics competitions. She attended University of California, Riverside, as a National Science Foundation Scholar, where she earned a B.S. in Statistics with a minor in Quantitative Management, Accounting. Elaine continues her studies while raising her family and growing her business. She is completing her graduate studies in statistics online with Texas A & M University. GO AGGIES!
Elaine is a member of The American Statistical Association as well as many other professional organizations. She is also a member of the Mensa High IQ Society. Elaine is also a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
Current areas of interest include bootstrapping techniques, Markov Chain theory, and modeling odd or "everyday" concepts with regression analysis.
When she isn't crunching numbers you can find Elaine on her fishing boat, in her vegetable garden, playing her violin, or cooking.
- Graduate Certification, Applied Statistics, Texas A&M University.
- University of California, Riverside, Major: B.S., Statistics, with minor in Quantitative Management, Accounting.
- National Science Foundation Scholar.
- Member Omicron Delta Kappa
- Member of Mensa High I.Q. Society
- Member The Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Member American Statistical Association
- Member Society of Actuaries
- Member Better Business Bureau