About Mrs. Eisenbeisz
Elaine Eisenbeisz is a private practice consultant based in Southern California. She has over 20 years of experience in creating data and information solutions for industries ranging from governmental agencies and corporations, to start-up companies and individual researchers.
In addition to her technical expertise, Elaine possesses a talent for conveying statistical concepts and results in a way that people can intuitively understand.
Elaine's love of numbers began in elementary school where she placed in regional and statewide mathematics competitions. She attended University of California, Riverside, as a National Science Foundation Scholar, where she earned a B.S. in Statistics with a minor in Quantitative Management, Accounting. Elaine completed her graduate certification in Applied Statistics with Texas A & M University. GO AGGIES! Currently, she is finishing her graduate work in Applied Statistics at Rochester Institute of Technology.
Elaine is a member of The American Statistical Association as well as many other professional organizations. She is also a member of the Mensa High IQ Society. Elaine is also a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
Current areas of interest include Bayesian inference, simulation and bootstrapping techniques, and predictive modeling.
When she isn't crunching numbers you can find Elaine digging in her garden, playing her violin, cooking, or playing board games with friends.
- Graduate Studies, Applied Statistics, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Graduate Certification, Applied Statistics, Texas A&M University.
- University of California, Riverside, Major: B.S., Statistics, with minor in Quantitative Management, Accounting.
- National Science Foundation Scholar (NSF)
- Member of Mensa High I.Q. Society
- Member American Statistical Association (ASA)
- Member Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- Member Society of Actuaries (SOA)
- Member Psychometric Society
- Member Murrieta California Chamber of Commerce
- Member U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce (USWCC)
- Omega Statistics is a member in good standing since 2008, and holds an A+ rating, with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).