Hello and Welcome!
I am Elaine Eisenbeisz (pronounced "I-SEN-BUYS" but you can call me Elaine), a degreed statistician with graduate level expertise in all phases of design and analysis. I believe that my education and experience give me a deeper insight into the theory and practice of the discipline of statistics. See the About Us link to view my curriculum vitae.
You will find that our team at Omega Statistics are professional, personable, and knowledgeable. We deliver reports in the format you require that are both informative and intelligible. All of our services include consulting as you need it, in order for you to understand and present your results with confidence.
We can perform most projects on a flat fee basis. The fee quoted includes all work to meet your specifications, including a written report and consulting. In essence, the fee for services includes everything you need to complete your project. And, if in the rare instance I or my team can't do it, I probably know someone who can. Feel free to email or call me with any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
We are available on a contractual basis to assist with methodological design and/or data analysis for clinical trials. Elaine has extensive experience with oncology and diabetes research. Additionally, Omega Statistics is a leader in cutting edge design strategies such as adaptive randomization and Bayesian methods. Whether you are in preliminary testing or performing post-marketing surveillance, Omega Statistics is here to help!
Call them what you will: Chapters 3 and 4. Methodology and Results. Scary. A pain in the (insert name of body part here). Whether you have no idea where to begin, or know exactly what you want and just need some help, we can help. We offer a complete range of services to our clients. Allow us to:
Design your study (Methods) before you submit your proposal.
- Design a survey or questionnaire.
- Clean your collected data and run descriptive statistics.
- Perform inferential analyses.
- Provide a written report in APA (or other style) format of results.
- Consult with you as needed during the entire process, including your defense to committee.
We offer a special rate for dissertation work, and Elaine is open to negotiating with the budget conscious graduate or Ph.D. student. Feel free to contact us for more information regarding fees, or if you have any questions. We're here to help!
Don't waste time and energy! Before you begin an experimental process allow us to develop a design that is robust, and will allow for objective and valid conclusions. We use the following guidelines for experimental design:
- Collaborate with the client to define objectives and state the problems and/or questions to be answered.
- Define statistical hypotheses.
- Select an appropirate study design.
- Perform power analysis for best sample size.
- Offer back-up/contingency plans "just in case".
- Make certain the results will address the research question(s)
- Consult with the client as needed to assure the methods and results are understood.